Cisco SASE benefits that you need to know
What is SASE?
Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) offers an alternative to traditional data center-oriented security. It unifies networking and security services into a cloud-delivered service to provide access and security from edge to edge — including the data center, remote offices, roaming users, and beyond.
Key benefits of using SASE
- Simplify management by consolidating points solutions in a single service
- Deploy with confidence, thanks to flexible consumption models that scale with your business.
- Make your business more agile
- Secure direct-to-internet access, cloud app usage, and roaming users across any device, anywhere
- Reduce reliance on appliances, streamlining network and security operations in the cloud
- Converge resources with an efficient as-a-service model
Securing the modern network requires a great deal of time, energy, and resources that organizations don’t always have.
Contact Microdata today to know more about the benefits of CISCO SASE to your business.